Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Phu Quoc
Morning: HDV and welcome visitors at the meeting place, offering flights from Tan Son Nhat airport to Phu Quoc. Car HDV welcome you at Duong Dong airport and take visitors have breakfast (Applies to flights early travelers) to visit the North Island: native forest, Nguyen Trung Truc Temple, beach Ganh Oil (Bath sea, watching the Big Ta – border, Vietnam and Cambodia). Guests of the hotel.
Day 2: Phu Quoc Tour
Pick up tourists visiting South Island: Cultured Pearl Base (You can buy and watch the Pearl jewelry with genuine cultured in Phu Quoc), An Thoi port, visitors can participate fishing projects (costs excluded), the historic prison Phu Quoc beach at Sao beach – beautiful white sand beach at Phu Quoc.
Afternoon sightseeing Ham Ninh fishing village (Visitors can buy fresh seafood), stream paintings, Su Muon Pagoda. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 3 : Phu Quoc – HCM
Travelers check, visit the Duong Dong market. Bus Duong Dong airport in Ho Chi Minh flights End of tour. See you next time.
Tour price include:
- The cost of roundtrip airline tickets, car air conditioning service program
- The cost of standard hotel
- Food costs, visit the program
- Gifts: hats, cold towels, mineral water (per person / bottle / day)
- Travel Insurance
- Pick up, pick airport Tan Son Nhat (HCMC)
Tour price not include:
- Food costs by program, washing and ironing, the other personal expenses.
- Children aged 6 to 11: half adult fare. Children 12 years or older to purchase adult fares.
- For children under 6 years old own family meals, sightseeing (if any).
- Two adults are included 01 children. From 02 or more children in the family to buy half the adult fare.
- Standard half fares include meals, seats and stay with the family.
- Take the tour by plane (According to the airlines), children under 2 years old pay 10% of air tickets adults, children under 12 years old pay 75% adult air tickets.